We are a young Startup based in the Munich Technology Center (MTZ) overlooking the city’s beautiful Olympiapark.
Through the focused use of our online ecosystem we want to serve as valuable promoters of information, tools and synergies within the global building community. With this purpose, we launched a new platform to provide information on architecture from all over the world. If you want to be part of it, we are currently looking for a talented
Web Application Developer – Ruby on Rails (m/w)
• Specifying functionalities.
• Implementing new features.
• Performing maintenance and optimizations.
You bring in:
• Agile methodologies and Test Driven Development.
• Web development framework “Ruby on Rails”.
• PostgreSQL, SQL and Data modeling.
• Source code control system “git”.
• Bonus points such as i18n + l10n and open source projects.
We offer you:
• The chance to work on a great new project right from the start.
• Possibility to substantially improve the way an industry is interacting and collaborating.
• Office in a modern building.
• Workstations running Mac OS X.
• Plenty of room for personal development and creative ideas.
Please send your CV and application letter to: jobs@archFlip.com . We look forward to hearing from you!